Local

Students from Lakeside School, District 81, in 1918 are pictured from left, front row, Loran Guernsey and Ralph Sheridan; middle row, Frank Ferguson, Chester Ide, Robert Ferguson, Vernon Miell, Leah Ferguson (Sperber), Mable Dickey, Edna Thompson (Ferguson), Ralph Thompson, Art Ferguson and Glee Hecht; and back row, Ray Dickey, Darlow Hecht, Ray Miell, Ora Dickey, Faye Thompson (Guernsey), Marie Miell and Lenore Guernsey (Salvador). Lakeside School was located 5 miles west and 8 miles south of Holyoke and was organized in 1888. The district was annexed to District 12, McKelvey School, in 1950. — Source: Phillips County Museum

Peekin' into the Past

Five Years Ago — July 3, 2014

Pages

Holyoke Enterprise

970-854-2811 (Phone)
970-854-2232 (Fax)

130 N Interocean Ave
PO Box 297
Holyoke CO 80734